CABO-ES Database System for
The CABO Database System for Emergency Services (CABO-ES) is
an easy-to-use, broad scope, source of information relating to chemical and
biological weapons of mass destruction. It is the most comprehensive source of
CB WMD information available. It provides accurate response to inquires for
vital information in seconds. With CABO-ES the information is under YOUR
CABO-ES was developed using KnowledgePro, SQL Server and
various dynamic link libraries and utility applications. It has been designed
to run on Windows based computer systems. To use CABO-ES, your system must have
- An 80486 processor or better.
- DOS, version 5.0 or higher (6.2 recommended) and
Microsoft Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows NT.
- A minimum of 4 Megabytes of RAM (16+ Megabytes
- A graphics adapter compatible with your version of
Microsoft Windows (minimum 256 colors recommended).
- A hard disk drive with twelve megabytes of AVAILABLE disk
space for minimum installation, sixty megabytes of AVAILABLE disk space for
- A CD-ROM Drive.
- A mouse or other pointing device.
- Any compatible laser or inkjet printer.
Seven modules of information:
- Agents and Precursors (695)
- Improvised Chemical and Biological Munitions Incident
Histories (Non-Military) (350)
- Profiles of Individuals Involved in CB WMD (800)
- Domestic Facilities Involved with CB Agents and Munitions
- Profiles of Terrorist Groups Related to CB WMD
- North American Emergency Response Guide
- Glossary of Terms
- Full On-Line Documentation
- Analytical Tools (Agent ID, Munition ID and Incident
- Fully Y2K Compliant
Home - Table of
©1997-2010 Public Safety Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.