Understanding Chemical &
This three day seminar on chemical and biological terrorism
was designed to meet the specific needs of security professionals. This is not
a chemical and biological warfare course and we do not waste your time focusing
on equipment and resources available only to government agencies.
The use of toxic agents by terrorists and other criminal
adversaries has increased in recent years. How prepared are you to evaluate
this threat and its impact on your organization or clients? Are you prepared to
define appropriate protective measures and devise an effective response? If
not, then you must attend this program to prepare yourself for the challenge of
chemical and biological terrorism.
This course is intended for the following categories of
security professionals. Corporate security managers, facility security
managers, guard force managers, executive protection specialists and security
consultants, engineers, technicians and trainers.
Contact us today to
arrange a personalized training program for your organization!
- What are they and how do they work
- What has been used or is likely in the future
- Separating reality from fiction
- Adversary characteristics
- Incident characteristics
- Why CB terrorism is different
HISTORY IS PRELUDE -- CASE
||Tylenol Poisonings 1982 & 1986
|Aum Shinrikyo 1995
|World Trade Center 1993
||Israeli Citrus Fruit 1978
|And Many More
- Assessing intentions and capabilities
- Judging the relevance of breaking news
- Practical steps for detection
- Medical preparation
- Individual and collective protection
- Decontamination and evacuation
- Medical treatment
Home - Table of
©1997-2010 Public Safety Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.