Chemicals and Agents of
Biological Origin (CABO) Experience
PSG has conducted detailed literature searches on proven and
potential chemical and biological agents. This work has supported our CABO
databases, analytical reports, specialty briefings and training classes.
Literature searches of many standardized and developmental
chemical and ABO agents with special emphasis on the following:
- Names, synonyms, formulas, and other identifying
- Toxicity or infectivity, effects and symptoms
- Chemical and physical characteristics
- Factors effecting weaponization
Assessment of probable Iraqi C/B agents
- Agents available vs. those in R&D
- Anticipated field behavior
- Anticipated symptoms
- Prophylaxis and treatment
Assessments of the potential effects, effectiveness and
weaponization of the fentanyls and other compounds.
Home - Table of
©1997-2010 Public Safety Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.